2023 mahadbt scholarship, which means students who have passed the 10th grade can apply for scholarships using the Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer, website of the Maharashtra government. Through this post, you will find out all the necessary information regarding the Maha DBT Scholarship 2023. To learn how to apply for this scholarship programme, read the article till the end.
What Exactly is MahaDBT?
Post-matriculating students may apply for the Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship. A variety of programmes are available to Matric graduates by the Maharashtra government’s various departments. For direct benefit transfer in Farmer and Pension programmes, the MahaDBT portal is also utilized.
MahaDBT portal scholarships are simply given by the following Maharashtra departments: Social Justice and Special Assistance Department; Tribal Development Department; Directorate of Higher Education; Directorate of Technical Education; School Education and Sports Department; OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC; Welfare Department; Directorate of Medical Education and Research; Minority Development Department; Skill Development, Employment And Entrepreneurship Department; Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri; Directorate of Art; MAFSU Nagpur; Department Of Agriculture & Department of Disability.
The Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Tribal Development Department, OBC, SEBC, VJNT, and SBC Welfare Department are among the departments whose scholarship programmes are typically filled out by students.
Characteristics of Mahadbt Scholarship
Here are the characteristics of Maha DBT:
1) For students in Maharashtra, there is a direct benefit transfer platform called Aaple Sarkar mahadbt. Maha Gov only distributes all rewards to students via the DBT site.
2) Benefits range depending on the applicant’s academic programme. Caste, category, and annual income all have an impact on benefit amounts.
3) The only portal in Maharashtra for allocating scholarships to students is the Mahadbt portal.
4) To make it simpler to locate and quickly apply for the schemes, they are all indexed by cast and category.
5) Students can quickly get benefits in their bank accounts thanks to the Mahadbt site.
6) When applying for post-matric scholarships such as EBC, OBC, SBC, VJNT, and Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna, there is no need to go to the closest Setu Kendra or Tahsil Office.
Eligibility of MahaDBT Schemes in 2023
Before completing the mahadbt scholarship registration form, it is necessary to confirm your eligibility. Here are the eligibility criteria for Mahadbt:
1) Students must be residents of Maharashtra.
2) The minimum passing grade for classes 10 and 12 is 60%.
3) The maximum limit for household income ranges from 2 lakhs to 8 lakhs ( as per scholarship).
You can check the eligibility criteria on the official site of MahaDBT. .
Documentation Needed For The Mahadbt in 2023
The usual documents that students must submit to apply for the Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship are mentioned below:
1) A scanned copy of the signature and the required photo.
2) Class 10 and 12-grade reports or the results of the most recent exam.
3) Statement of Family Income.
4) Certificate of caste (if applicable).
5) A certificate of transfer.
6) Gap certification, if necessary.
7) Leaving certificate of school
8) Parental or guardian declaration stating the number of children to be beneficiaries.
9) A certificate proving your permanent residence.
10) The most recent year’s fee receipt (if applicable).
How Can I Apply For The 2023 Mahadbt Scholarship?
To complete the Mahadbt registration, students must refer to a few straightforward steps. Before the deadline for Mahadbt applications, they may apply through the portal. Below are some easy steps we’ve included to guide the students through the process.
1) Visit the official homepage at mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
2) On the homepage, you will find a “new applicant registration” option, tap on it.
3) In the field provided, type the number from your aadhaar card.
4) A one-time password will then be sent to the registered phone number you provided.
5) To confirm the number and move forward, enter the OTP in the required field. You will see all of your registered information.
6) You would need to manually fill out all the information if you do not have an Aadhaar card.
7) Then make a username and password.
8) Verify your password by entering your mobile number.
9) Enter your credentials at the Mahadbt login page right away. Completing the captcha that appears on your screen.
10) All the scholarships that are appropriate for you to apply for will appear on your scholarship dashboard on the aaple sarkar dbt portal.
11) In the profile section, submit all the necessary information.
12) Submit all the requested information, including bank information, educational background, address, etc.
13) The next step is to upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents at Mahadbtmahait.gov.
14) Click the Apply button to submit an application for the scholarship on the login dashboard right now.
How to Log in to MahaDBT?
You can now log into mahadbt after finishing the signup process. You need to have your registered password and username on hand to log in to Mahadbt. If so, all you need to do is go to the login page, enter your information, and click the log-in button. After doing so, you will get the message “You have effectively logged into mahadbt.”
What to Do if You Forgot Your Username or Password of MahaDBT?
If you forgot your username, then follow these steps to recover it:
1) Simply click the red icon marked “Forgot Username” if you can’t remember your username.
2) Following that, type your entire name exactly as it appeared when you registered.
3) Enter your registered contact information and birthdate in the following area.
4) Tap the Get Username button.
5) An SMS with a new username will now be sent to your registered mobile number.
When you lost your password, what should you do? Follow these steps strictly to change your password:
1) Click the Forget password button if you’ve forgotten your password.
2) After doing so, click Get OTP and input your registered username.
3) You will now receive one OTP on your registered email or mobile device. Enter the OTP.
4) Make a new password, then select the option to set a password.
What is The Last Date For The 2023 Mahadbt Scholarship?
You must stick to deadlines because it is a government program to prevent losses. Please finish registering before the deadline if you haven’t already. Registration for the academic year 2022–2023 began on September 21, 2022, and is most likely to end on January 31, 2023.
If any of your paperwork is not ready, you can wait to register since the registration deadline has not yet been formally declared by mahadbt. We suggest you check the notice board of MahaDBT to get date-related updates.
The Mahadbtmahait Scholarship 2023 Redemption Process
1) If you are chosen for the Mahadbtmahait scholarship, you will get an SMS or email with a link to redeem the award.
2) After clicking the link, sign in with your credentials.
3) Check the redemption status option under “my applied schemes.”
4) Afterward, click the “Redeem” button, and done.
How Can I Renew The 2023 Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship?
The students must success on their previous exams; if they do not, their scholarships will end. The procedure for renewing the Maha dbt scholarship is here:
1) Enter your username and password at the Mahadbt login page to log in.
2) The new year or semester can then be added to Mahadbtmahait Gov by clicking the current course option.
3) Add the prior qualification.
4) Upload the requested documents, like a mark sheet or hostel information, etc.
5) Choose your existing scheme.
6) To renew the scholarship application form, select “Yes.”
7) Last but not least, submit the application via the Aaple Sarkar DBT site.
FAQs Related to Mahadbt Scholarship
1) Is it necessary to have a domicile certificate to apply for Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship?
You must provide documentation of your permanent address.
2) What is the DBT Scholarship GRN number?
The GRN stands for General registration number.
3) What is the deadline for the 2023 Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship?
The deadline for applying for these scholarships in 2023 is 31st January.
4) What exactly is a Declaration Form, and how can I download one?
One type of undertaking is a declaration form. Additionally, it is known as the Mahadbt Undertaking Form or self-declaration. The main goal of this form is to make sure that no more than two beneficiaries can receive benefits from the same family. If you want to download it or learn more about what a Declaration form is, you can obtain this form from your college.
The initiative of mahadbt scholarship by the Maharashtra government is wonderful and helpful for students. You can also go for this wonderful opportunity, but first, check whether you are eligible for this or not. That’s all for today, we hope you got all the necessary information about this amazing scheme. If you still have any queries or suggestions, let us know in the comment section, and don’t forget to share this article with your colleagues or friends.